Monday, November 2, 2009

commissions!

It is easy to order a commission.
Just e mail me your shoe picture and favorite colors.
Comissions are $55. The painting is gallery wrapped canvas.
If the painting will be shipped, I recommend canvas board which would be $50.
My e mail is sunshinesgotmail@sbcglobal.net
Turn around time right now is 1 week.

Tax and shipping will be additional.

Another $100. in donations was just given...that makes $500.!!! YES Thank you for making a difference for people who desperately need shoes!!!

1 comment:

  1. "I had the blues because I had no shoes, until I met a man on the street who had no feet." Going with out both would be horrendous, the lease we could do is help our neighbor with one. Keep doing what your doing Sunshine. Your making the world a better place. ~* Amber *~

    ReplyDelete