Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HER SHOES

HER SHOES is a project motivated by a need for shoes. I am an artist in the process of painting over 300 shoe paintings each named for a specific woman. So far 71 have been numbered.



For each painting sold, I have given $20 to Soles4Souls. $100. at a time. So far I have sent $400 to Souls4Souls. They provide shoes to those most in need.



In August I committed to help a wonderful person helping children in the Philippines. Since that time, we have had 2 sales. For the rest of 2009 and for the time my friend is in the Philippines, $10 for each sale will help the children in the Philippines and $10 will go to Soles4Souls.



I appreciate your support in any form.



Have a GREAT day!



Sunshine

2 comments:

  1. Love this Sunshine. I'm glad I have gotten to see the project. Are you doing open studios?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an gifted artist with an unselfish heart for others! Thanks for what you're doing.
    Love you! It's a noble cause.

    ReplyDelete